Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap(
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163BHP is a large car, and although it comes with a decent amount of power from the factory, this can be further improved with a Stage 1 software enhancement. This will make the car much more drivable.
The Delphi DCM3.5 engine control unit used in the Euro 5 DW10CTED4 16v engine, requires expert tuning due to its complex nature and embedded tuning protection. At HDI Tuning, we specialise in HDI engine remapping and have developed the most advanced software for the DCM3.5 ECU.
Upgrading your Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163 with a Stage 1 remap results in an increase to 190BHP and a torque rise to 420Nm. The torque is delivered in a smooth and consistent manner, making the drive incredibly enjoyable.
The HDI Tuning remap offers a significant torque boost compared to other tuning options. This is achieved by thoroughly unlocking the ECU’s anti-tune protections and surpassing the original torque limitations. The upgrade is designed to be safe for the clutch and is also suitable for vehicles with automatic transmissions (we also offer a lower torque remap for automatic vehicles).
For this ECU, we do not offer a postal remap service. Programming is simpler over OBD, but bench programming can be more complex, so it’s preferable to retain the ECU in the vehicle for OBD programming.
Interested in DIY programming? Check out the Dimsport MyGenius tool in our webshop, which simplifies OBD programming directly from your vehicle.
Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!
If your 2.0 HDI Engine isn’t listed on this page, then take a look at this page here to see which HDI engine remaps we have to offer.