Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 3008 with its 2.0 HDI 163BHP engine provides an engaging drive, yet when fitted to such a big heavy car can sometimes feel inadequate. Power can be further enhanced with a Stage 1 software enhancement. The Euro 5 DW10CTED4 16v engine’s control unit is the Delphi DCM3.5. This ECU type is relatively intricate, including some standard tuning protection within its software. Choosing a tuner who deeply understands the ECU’s torque model structure is key. At HDI Tuning, we are experts in HDI engine remapping and offer the most advanced remapped software for the DCM3.5 ECU.
With the Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 remap, the output is increased to an impressive 190BHP and the torque to a substantial 420Nm. The torque is delivered in a smooth, consistent manner, greatly enhancing the driving experience.
Our HDI Tuning remap provides a substantial increase in torque compared to other tuning options, due to our detailed development process. This involves bypassing the ECU’s anti-tune protections and factory torque limits. The increased torque is safe for both manual and automatic gearboxes. We also offer a reduced torque remap for automatic vehicles for those who prefer extra safety.
Postal remapping is not offered for this ECU, as bench programming is more complex compared to OBD programming. Hence, we recommend programming over OBD with the ECU installed. For DIY enthusiasts, our Dimsport MyGenius tool is available for purchase in our webshop, facilitating easy OBD port programming directly from your car.
Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 163 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!