Peugeot 308 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 308 fitted with the 2.0 HDI 163BHP engine is already quite exciting to drive, yet it can be further improved with a Stage 1 software upgrade. The Euro 5 DW10CTED4 16v engine operates with the Delphi DCM3.5 control unit. This ECU type, being quite complex, includes some moderate tuning protection features within its software. It is essential to choose a tuner who is intimately familiar with the ECU’s torque model structure. At HDI Tuning, our speciality is HDI engine remapping, and we offer the most advanced remapped software for the DCM3.5 ECU.
The Stage 1 remap for the Peugeot 308 2.0 HDI 163 boosts the vehicle’s performance to 190BHP and increases torque to a thrilling 420Nm. The torque is delivered in a smooth and steady manner, enhancing the driving experience significantly.
Our HDI Tuning remap offers a more significant torque boost than many other tuners, due to our in-depth development process. This process involves unlocking the ECU’s anti-tune protections and bypassing factory torque restrictions. Despite the torque increase, it remains safe for use in vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions. We also provide a lower torque remap for automatic models, for added safety.
We do not provide a postal remap service for this ECU, as bench programming is more complex than OBD programming. Therefore, it’s more practical to keep the ECU in place and program over OBD. For those interested in self-programming, our Dimsport MyGenius tool in our webshop allows easy OBD port programming from inside your vehicle. You can also bring the car in to one of our workshops.
Peugeot 308 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 308 2.0 HDI 163 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!