Our postal remap service is extremely popular due to rapid service, excellent tuning results and a great price.
If you're not keen on programming the ECU yourself (via our online remap service) then you have the option to post your ECU in to us and let us do the complicated part. We use the most advanced tools and in many cases we won't need to dismantle your ECU (even for boot mode programming) so the original seal of the ECU can be kept intact.
We always remap from scratch to your original software and make the software to suit, we never upload default maps or change the software variant.
We can also offer ECU immobiliser unlocking and ECU cloning for most models of ECU.
UNAVAILABLE until 26-07-2022
For the fastest service (UK customers) we ask that you post your ECU to us Royal Mail Special delivery on a Tuesday before the cut off time for arrival Wednesday. We have now set aside Wednesday mornings for Royal mail deliveries to ensure that we don’t miss the post. If you send on a different day we cannot guarantee the rapid same day turn around.
Please read through the instructions below on how to use our postal remap service.
1. Remove the ECU from your vehicle:
– Make sure the key is removed from ignition, wait for all systems to shut down and all buzzing / noises to stop.
– Unclip ECU plugs and remove ECU from vehicle. Remove the additional mounting plate as this increases postage costs at both ends and adds unnecessary bulk to the parcel (don’t attempt to remove the ECU lid).
2. Package and Post the ECU to the HDI Tuning:
– Take a photograph of the label of your ECU, although it’s very unlikely that it will get lost in the mail, a photo will help us to replace quickly with the correct unit.
– Package the ECU in a little bubble wrap and protect it with a small cardboard box or a Jiffy bag. Don’t overdo the packaging because it won’t fit in to our parcel box, try to keep it reasonable.
– In the parcel, be sure to include a detailed note to let us know which remap you’re after and any other options such as DPF or EGR removal.
– Important: Include a return address label ready to be attached to your parcel, also include a note with your name and the remap you require.
-Write your name on the ECU in marker pen, or attach a sticker. We will have a lot of ECUs coming in and we don’t want any mix ups.
3. Send the correct payment using our webshop
– Inlcude a printed copy of your payment receipt with your order, this will speed things up at our end.
4. Drop us an email to let us know when to expect your parcel, then sit back and relax:
– If you’re sending within the UK, use Royal mail special delivery or first class signed. As soon as we receive your ECU, we will remap it and send it back to you using Royal Mail Special delivery.
-If you’re sending from another customs zone, mark the value lower to avoid a hefty customs bill. If are charged a customs bill to receive your ECU you will be billed for this before we can return the ECU (don’t mark it as 1000 EUR for example, 20 EUR or GBP is a smarter idea).
– For EU orders use UPS or DPD which ever is fastest. Please send to the Netherlands Address and then there will be no customs fees at either end.
Due to high demand on our postal remap service: It is important that a note is included with all details of the remap required and the return address as on some days we can get multiple ECUs delivered, it can be hard to track down the owner of an ECU if we don’t have a note included with the parcel.
Vinny Ware, 48 Cae Ddol, Abergele, Conwy, LL22 8FP, UK
Please always get in touch before sending your ECU to make sure we are available to carry out the work, email on email@example.com phone for parcel tracking if req’d +447727908308
Steven Lewis, Stadswaardenlaan 87, Arnhem, Gelderland, 6833LN, The Netherlands.
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org phone for parcel tracking if req’d +447727908308
Please always get in touch before sending your ECU to make sure we are available to carry out the work, email on email@example.com
Use NL address for Ireland, Northern Ireland and Europe to avoid brexit taxes. For orders outside of the EU zone, please check with us first to confirm the fastest route of shipping.
P.S…. We kept the address at the bottom to encourage you to read all of the instructions, if you quickly skipped through them it’s a good idea to read before sending…
Pay for products and tuning upgrades.Read More
Program your ECU from home with our simple online service.Read More
Post the engine ECU to us – 2 to 3 day turn around.Read More
Professional Tuning Files For Tuning Professionals.Read More
Remove troublesome AdBlue software.Read More
Plug and play unlocked ECUs with immobiliser delete.Read More
Complete DPF delete software solutions.Read More
Disable EGR and prevent soot build up.Read More