The Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI 100 come fitted with a Bosch MD1CS003 control system. This advanced ECU demands a skilled tuner for precise torque model adjustments which satisfy all of the ECUs reverse tuning protection maps. Basically we have to remodel everything inside the ECU and hundreds of maps must be changed just for a stage 1 tune. Bench programming is required for this ECU. Most genuine tuning tools can accomplish this without the need to open the ECU.
If you have a programming tool that can connect to the Bosch MD1CS003 ECU then you can also use our online remap service.
Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI 100 Stage 1 Remap (
130 BHP |
Our dedication has culminated in an exceptional remap for the Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI Engine. With the Stage 1 remap, the engines power peaks at 130 BHP and torque rises impressively to 300Nm whilst maintaining a smooth and consistent torque curve.
Behind the wheel of a remapped Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI, drivers will experience refined throttle sensitivity, increased low-end torque and sustained power delivery right up to the higher RPMs. We’re confident you’ll love the way the car drives.
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!