The Vauxhall Combo E 1.5 BlueHDI 100 is equipped with a highly sophisticated Bosch MD1 ECU designed to secure against unauthorized tuning. Within this ECU, multiple layers of tuning protection are in place, but our advanced programming equipment and tailor-made tuning software can safely navigate these measures. What’s more, we can reprogram this ECU without the need for physical disassembly. Depending on the workshop you choose, we currently utilize Bitbox, Trasdata, Autotuner, or Flex for programming the MD1CS003 ECUs.
Stage 1 Remap for Vauxhall Combo E 1.5 BlueHDI 100 (
130 BHP |
We’ve put in considerable effort to bring you the latest and most advanced remap for the Vauxhall Combo E 1.5 DV5RD BlueHDI Engine. Our Stage 1 remap safely enhances your peak power to 130 BHP, delivering an exciting peak torque of 300Nm with a smooth and consistent torque curve. This remap is specifically designed to align with the factory settings of the 130 BHP variant, ensuring your Vauxhall Combo E 1.5 BlueHDI 100 offers excellent drivability and reliability.
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!