The Citroen C4 Cactus 1.5 BlueHDI 100 has a Bosch MD1CS003 ECU. This sophisticated ECU needs a knowledgeable tuner to correctly adjust the torque model and to satisfy all of the torque monitoring functions in the software. This ECU requires bench programming. Most genuine and up to date tuning tools can program this ECU in Bench service mode. Here the ECU does not need to be opened or dismantled. Additionally, our online service is available if you have an appropriate programming tool.
Citroen C4 Cactus 1.5 BlueHDI 100 Stage 1 Remap (
130 BHP |
We have worked hard to provide a very advanced remap for the Citroen C4 Cactus 1.5 BlueHDI Engine. Our Stage 1 remap will safely elevate your peak power to 130 BHP, and torque reaches a remarkable 300Nm with a consistent torque delivery profile.
The torque model design for this remap closely follows the factory settings of the 130 BHP variant, ensuring your Citroen C-Cactus 1.5 BlueHDI 100 runs smoothly and reliably.
When driving your remapped Citroen C4 Cactus, you will feel enhanced throttle responsiveness, a boost in initial torque, and a torque delivery that continues through to the higher RPMs.
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!