For the fastest service (UK customers) we will provide you with a Royal Mail Parcel label which is included in the price. You can either print this out, or show the barcode from your phone in the post office and they will print for you.
Please read through the instructions below on how to use our postal remap service.
1. Send the correct payment using our webshop
– Search your ECU model and the remap you want, complete payment, print the receipt.
2. Postage label:
– Wait for us to send your pre paid postage label. Either print yourself or scan the barcode in the post office.
3. Remove the ECU from your vehicle:
– Make sure the key is removed from ignition, wait for all systems to shut down and all buzzing / noises to stop.
– Unclip ECU plugs and remove ECU from vehicle. Remove the additional mounting plate as this is heavy and your pre paid label won’t be valid (DO NOT attempt to remove the ECU cover).
4. Package the ECU and take the parcel to the Post office:
– Take a photograph of the label of your ECU before sending. Write your name on the ECU.
– Package the ECU in a little bubble wrap or a small cardboard box / Jiffy bag. Don’t use a big heavy box or the label we provide will not be valid!
– Include a detailed note in the box with the ECU. Your Name, Address, contact details, remap type, receipt.
UK Postal service
VEVOR PARCEL BOX (Vinny Ware), 48 Cae Ddol, Abergele, Conwy, LL22 8FP, UK
Please DO NOT send your ECU using your own means of postage, you need to use our pre paid label to avoid missed delivery at our end.
Netherlands – EU Customers
Steven Lewis, Stadswaardenlaan 87, Arnhem, Gelderland, 6833LN, The Netherlands.
Email on email@example.com phone for parcel tracking if req’d +447727908308
Please always get in touch before sending your ECU to make sure we are available to carry out the work, email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Use NL address for Ireland and Europe to avoid brexit taxes. For orders outside of the EU zone, please check with us first to confirm the fastest route of shipping.