The Ford Focus Euro 5 2.0 TDCI engine with 150 BHP uses the same parts as the 160 BHP variant. A simple ECU remap can thus lead to significant power improvements. EU5 models were made from 2010 to 2015 with the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU. While all engine versions can be remapped, knowing your exact model is best for accurate results on our website.
Stage 1 Remap Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI 150 (
190 BHP |
The Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI 150 is very responsive to a stage 1 remap. Torque remains robust across the rev range. Designed to respect the clutch and dual mass flywheel’s limits, our remap gives 420Nm. This results in a significant power increase. The engine’s top power reaches 190 BHP for smoother revving and continued power at higher speeds.
As HDI/TDCI Tuning experts, our remap stands out. We unlock this engine’s full potential with only an ECU remap. We adhere to the torque modelling structure in the ECU software. This approach brings excellent drivability and reliability. Our remaps also promote clean running. This minimises particle filter clogging risks with regular long drives and good maintenance.
ECU programming is optimal over OBD. While Kess V2 works, we suggest DimSport MyGenius. Available in our webshop, this standalone flashing unit is easy to use and very reliable.
Stage 2 with performance exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap is designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!