Citroen DS4 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap(
190 BHP |
The Citroen DS4 equipped with the 2.0 HDI 163BHP power unit provides a spirited drive, which is significantly enhanced with our Stage 1 software update. The Euro 5 DW10CTED4 16v engine’s ECU is the Delphi DCM3.5. The DCM3.5 ECU is a complex unit with moderate tuning protection, requiring expert modifications. At HDI Tuning, our specialty is in HDI engine remapping, and we’ve developed an unparalleled software update for the DCM3.5 ECU.
After the Citroen DS4 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 remap, the car’s output increases to 190BHP with a torque upgrade to 420Nm. The torque delivery is both smooth and continuous, enhancing the overall driving thrill.
Our HDI Tuning remap delivers more torque than other tuners, achieved through extensive development to overcome the ECU’s ‘anti-tune protection’ and factory torque limits. The remap ensures safe performance for both clutch and automatic gearbox systems (we offer a lower torque version for automatic models for added safety).
We don’t offer a postal remap for this model’s ECU. While OBD programming is straightforward, bench work requires more effort, so programming is best done with the ECU installed in the vehicle.
For those interested in self-programming, our webshop offers the Dimsport MyGenius tool, which facilitates easy OBD programming within your own vehicle.
Citroen DS4 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Citroen DS4 2.0 HDI 163 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!