Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD 128 BHP Stage 1 (
160 BHP |
This remap is designed to go straight on to a standard Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD engine without any modifications required. Peak power will go from 128 to 160 BHP, maximum torque will increase from 300Nm to 360Nm. The stage 1 remap offers great performance, driveability and safer overtaking. On top of this you can expect to see economy gains of 3-5 MPG on average.
This is great for heavy Camper vans too, we’ve designed the torque curve to be smooth and driveable, we can even limit torque in the lower gears if required.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The EDC15C7 is an old ECU type and as such it’s covered by nearly all tools on the market. The best and most reliable tools to use are Kess V2 and MPPS. These tools can program directly over OBD without needing to remove the ECU.
The read and write processes both take around 1 minute for this ECU type.
How to use the online remapping service:
- Obtain a suitable programming tool.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during working days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!