The Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI EU5 model arrives from the factory with a robust 160 BHP. Its 2.0 TDCI engine is capable of more and a stage 1 remap transforms the driving experience from solid to superb! This Stage 1 remap is very safe for your engine, requiring no additional part changes or upgrades. For enthusiasts looking to take it up a notch, we have stage 2 and stage 3 modifications available.
Stage 1 Remap Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI 160 (
190 BHP |
The Stage 1 ECU remap for the Ford Focus 160 variant elevates the power to a thrilling 190 BHP, enhancing the joy of driving and making overtaking manoeuvres safer. Our stage 1 remap delivers an impressive torque of 420 Nm, ensuring a robust driving experience. It’s crucial for your clutch and transmission to be in good condition to handle this torque. Lower power remaps are also an option, as we tailor our software to your preferences.
Post-remap, the power delivery is seamless across the entire rev range, making it feel like you’re driving a newer, more powerful version of your car. The increased torque at lower revs can also help in conserving fuel.
For those who like to take matters into their own hands, our Dimsport MyGenius tool allows you to reprogram your ECU at home, available for purchase in our webshop. Or, visit one of our many locations for expert programming assistance.
Stage 2 with performance exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap is designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!