Stage 1 Remap Ford Galaxy 2.0 TDCI 138 EU 5(
190 BHP |
The 2.0 TDCI engine in the Ford Galaxy paired with the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU is highly responsive to remapping. Since it shares most components with the 160 version, it can easily be upgraded to 190 BHP and 420 Nm with a simple remap without needing to fit any upgrades.
Our remap for the Ford Galaxy 2.0 TDCI is unique in its ability to generate more torque than other tuning companies. This is due to our in-depth understanding and advanced remapping of the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU.
Remapping this ECU is easily done via the OBD port. In our webshop, we offer the Dimsport MyGenius tool, a self-contained ECU programming device with the latest protocols for this ECU type.
Stage 2 with performance exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap is designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!