Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
Driving the Citroen C4 Grand Picasso with its 2.0 HDI 163BHP engine is already a pleasure, but it reaches new heights with our Stage 1 software enhancement. The Euro 5 DW10CTED4 16v engine uses the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU, a complex unit with a few layers of tuning protection. At HDI Tuning we specialise in HDI engine remapping, offering advanced software for the DCM3.5 ECU.
The Stage 1 remap for the Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 2.0 HDI 163 propels the engine to an impressive 190BHP and raises the torque to 420Nm. This upgrade translates to smoother and more consistent torque delivery, greatly enhancing the drive.
Our HDI Tuning remap stands out for its significant torque increase, a result of our extensive development to override the ECU’s ‘anti-tune protection’ and surpass factory torque limits. The increased torque is robust yet remains within safe parameters for both manual and automatic gearboxes. For automatic vehicles, we can also offer a modified remap with reduced torque for enhanced safety.
We do not offer a postal service remap service for this ECU. Despite its simplicity for OBD programming, bench programming requires more effort. We advise keeping the ECU in place for OBD programming. For DIY enthusiasts, our webshop offers the Dimsport MyGenius tool, allowing easy OBD port programming from your vehicle.
Citroen C4 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Citroen C4 2.0 HDI 163 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!