Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 Remap(
190 BHP |
If your planning to remap your Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 then you’re in the right place. Our Delphi DCM3.5 software remap was developed and tested in house over many months of testing on our own Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI testbed to give the perfect balance of response, torque and top end power whilst staying well within the safe limits of the engine.
The Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 1 remap will deliver 190BHP and a massive torque increase to 420Nm. When drviing your RCZ with a Stage 1 Remap you’ll be surprised just how much power there is to play with, torque will keep on pulling and the power goes right up to the higher rev ranges. This new found power is fun and addictive, but it’s also totally safe to run. A HDI Tuning remap focuses on both reliability ad power, so you can optimise your RCZ without worrying about the turbo or the DPF. We’ve designed our Stage 1 DPF safe remap to run with the DPF in place with no increased risk of it clogging. Of course, it’s still important to do regular long journeys to allow the DPF to get up to temperature and regenerate properly.
We don’t offer a postal remap for this ECU, it’s easy to program over OBD but actually much more work on the bench, as such it makes more sense to keep the ECU fitted and program over OBD.
For OBD programming we have the Dimsport MyGenius tool in our webshop, you can also program using Kess V2 over the OBD port.
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 remap with performance exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 Stage 2 remap is designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU and 163 BHP:
Peugeot 308 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 163 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM3.5 ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!