Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 150 BHP configuration uses DW10DTED4 Euro 5 engine. This engine offers solid torque and power in its standard setup, but when your van is fully loaded you’ll usually end up wanting more power. The 150BHP engine is essentially the same as the 163BHP DW10CTED4, sharing the same turbo and injectors. The primary difference is in the software of the ECU.
This is great for Peugeot Expert owners as it means significant power boosts are achievable with a straightforward remap. Our remap for the Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 150 engine, crafted in-house by our top HDI Tuning development engineer, is not available elsewhere. With this Stage 1 Remap, the vans power is elevated to 190BHP along with an addictive increase in mid-range torque to 420Nm. The remap is engineered to enhance power and ensure optimal reliability, which is vital for your everyday vehicle.
The remap ensures that torque delivery is smooth, powerful, and invigorating, significantly enhancing your driving experience. Plus, after getting accustomed to the extra power and reverting to normal sensible driving, you should observe a slight improvement in fuel efficiency.
For those with an Automatic transmission, we have validated the safety of our full torque Stage 1 remap through rigorous testing. We also offer a variant with a slightly lower torque output, if preferred.
If DIY ECU programming appeals to you, the Dimsport MyGenius OBD programmer tool is a fantastic option, available for purchase in our webshop. Or, for professional installation, bring your vehicle to our workshop – see our ‘locations’ tab for more information.
Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!