Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 150 BHP model is powered by the DW10DTED4 Euro 5 engine. This engine provides almost enough torque and power but it’s a bit underpowered in larger cars. Interestingly, the 150BHP version is essentially the same as its higher-powered counterpart, the 163BHP DW10CTED4, with identical turbo and injectors. The key distinction lies in the ECU’s software.
This is excellent news for 508 owners as it means that considerable power improvements are achievable with only a simple software remap. All this is possible without compromising engine reliability.
Our in-house developed remap for the Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 150 engine is a unique offering from our experienced HDI Tuning development engineer. With this Stage 1 Remap, your car will reach a peak power of 190BHP and gain a substantial increase in mid-range torque, up to 420Nm.
The torque delivery post-remap is seamless and consistently powerful, providing an exhilarating driving experience. Moreover, after adjusting to the increased power, you may observe a slight improvement in fuel economy under regular driving conditions.
For vehicles with an Automatic transmission, our extensive testing confirms the safety of the full torque Stage 1 remap. A variant with slightly reduced torque is also available if desired.
Interested in programming the ECU yourself? The Dimsport MyGenius OBD programmer tool, available for purchase in our webshop, is an excellent option. Alternatively, visit one of our workshops for professional installation – details are available under the ‘locations’ tab.
Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 508 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!