Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 150 BHP variant harnesses the power of the DW10DTED4 Euro 5 engine. While this engine delivers respectable torque and power in its standard form, in larger vehicles like the 5008 you’re always going to need a bit more. The good news is that this 150BHP engine mirrors the 163BHP DW10CTED4 variant, with identical turbochargers and injectors. The primary difference is the ECU’s programming.
This opens up exciting possibilities for significant, yet safe, power upgrades through a straightforward remapping procedure. Our remap for the Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 150 engine is a bespoke creation you won’t find elsewhere. This Stage 1 Remap raises the power to a peak of 190BHP and increases mid-range torque impressively to 420Nm. Our remapping process is designed to boost power while ensuring the highest reliability for your daily driving needs.
The remap results in a torque delivery that is both smooth and consistently exhilarating, transforming your driving experience. Additionally, once you acclimatize to the newfound power and return to normal driving habits, you might notice a slight enhancement in fuel efficiency.
For those with an Automatic transmission, our comprehensive testing has verified that our full torque Stage 1 remap is completely safe. A version with a reduced torque setting is also available if preferred.
If you’re interested in DIY ECU programming, the Dimsport MyGenius OBD programmer, available in our online store, is a great tool. Or, you can bring your vehicle to our workshop for professional service – see our ‘locations’ tab for more information.
Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!