Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap(
190 BHP |
The Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150 BHP variant is fitted with the DW10DTED4 Euro 5 engine. This engine has decent torque and power from the factory, but when fitted to a larger car can be somewhat lacking. Fortunately the 150BHP engine is identical to it’s more powerful big brother, the 163BHP DW10CTED4. Both engines actually have the same turbo and injectors, the only difference is the software installed on the ECU.
This is great news as you can get huge (and very safe) power gains from a simple remap procedure.
Our remap for the Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150 engine was written in house by our lead HDI Tuning development engineer, you can’t get a remap like this anywhere else. With the HDI Tuning Stage 1 Remap you’ll see a peak power of 190BHP and a massive mid-range torque increase to 420Nm. When remapping, we design our software to not only give great power but to give optimal reliability, as that is what is most important when tuning your daily driver.
Torque delivery will be smooth, constant and addictive, you’ll really love the way your car pulls after the remap. Once you get used to playing with the extra power and calm down your driving you’ll also see a small improvement in fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
For vehicles with an Auto gearbox we’ve proven that the full torque Stage 1 remap is safe to run. We can also offer a version with slightly reduced torque if that’s what you would like.
If you’re interested in programming the ECU yourself from home, you can use the Dimsport MyGenius OBD programmer tool which is available in our webshop. Another option is to bring the car in to one of our workshops, take a look at what options we have available under the ‘locations’ tab at the top of the page.
Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!