Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap(
190 BHP |
The Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 engine responds very well to a Stage 1 Remap as it comes fitted with all the same components as the more powerful 163 variant. The only difference here is that the Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 has different software on its ECU.
Our remap for the Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 engine was developed and tested in house over many months of testing to give the perfect balance of response, torque and top end power whilst staying well within the safe limits of the engine. The Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 remap will deliver 190BHP and a massive torque increase to 420Nm. For vehicles with an Auto gearbox we’ve proven that the full torque Stage 1 remap is safe to run. We can also offer a version with slightly reduced torque if that’s what you would like.
Our remap delivers a big chunk of torque more than other tuning companies, this is the result of painstaking development work to unlock all of the ‘anti tune protection’ within the ECU and overcome all factory torque limitations, you won’t find software like this from any other companies.
We don’t offer a postal remap for this ECU, it’s easy to program over OBD but actually much more work on the bench, as such it makes more sense to keep the ECU fitted and program over OBD.
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Citroen Dispatch 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!