Toyota ProAce 2 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
Our remap for the Toyota ProAce 2 2.0 BlueHDI 180 engine was developed in house using advanced tuning techniques and complex calculations to enable optimal power and performance whilst keeping within OEM programming standards and honouring all of the advanced software and reverse protection maps.
To put it simply, this keeps the car driving perfectly like it would with factory developed calibrations for a more powerful engine and offers maximal reliability but most importantly, makes the car wonderful to drive.
The stage 1 remap for the Toyota ProAce 2 2.0 BlueHDI 180 delivers 203BHP and a great torque increase to 440Nm. We’ve also tested and developed this remap with the automatic gearbox and we can confirm it’s safe to run and will not have any adverse effects on the auto box.
This Delphi DCM6.2A ECU type requires specialist programming equipment, so we advise you to bring the car in to one of our workshops, or alternatively you can program yourself over OBD using Dimsport MyGenius which is now available in our webshop. This tool runs the same protocols as the master tuning tool and is designed to be used with one vehicle as a personal programming device.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 180 BHP engine:
Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read herePlease note that not all tools support 6.2C over OBD but most will be ok with 6.2A.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!