Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
Looking to remap your Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 van? You’ve reached the ideal destination. Our HDI Tuning software remap, perfect for the Delphi DCM6.2C ECU, is ingeniously developed in-house using progressive tuning methodologies.
The ECU model, known for its complexity, possesses various layers of torque monitoring. We conduct multiple precise reverse calculations to guarantee satisfaction of all advanced software and reverse protection maps. What does it mean for you? When the ECU’s torque model is calibrated correctly, it promises optimal driveability with steady and safe power. It’s vital to acknowledge the reliability that comes with an HDI tuning remap when you’re tuning your vehicle.
The Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180’s stage 1 remap raises the power to 203 BHP and torque to an impressive 440Nm. The smooth and reliable torque delivery and exhilarating top-end power are bound to leave a lasting impression.
For DIY aficionados, Dimsport MyGenius is accessible for OBD programming in our webshop. Connect to the OBD port, download the original data, transmit it to us, and we will develop your remapped software. Once you receive the remapped software, you can effortlessly program it back onto the ECU, using a battery stabiliser to prevent voltage fluctuations during programming.
Furthermore, this remap has been rigorously tested with the automatic gearbox, and we affirm that it is safe and will not compromise the auto box. Seeking a top-tier remap at a sensible price? HDI tuning is the remap provider for you, ensuring that your car is a joy to drive with factory calibrations for a more robust engine, while focusing on reliability and driving pleasure.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 180 BHP engine:
Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read herePlease note that not all tools support 6.2C over OBD but most will be ok with 6.2A.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!