Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
Considering remapping your Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 engine? You’ve arrived at the right destination. The HDI Tuning software remap for the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU is crafted in house using innovative tuning techniques. This ECU model is complex with several layers of torque monitoring. We conduct many detailed reverse calculations ensuring that all advanced software and reverse protection maps are met. What’s the significance for you? By adjusting the ECU’s torque model appropriately, it guarantees optimal driveability, presenting progressive and safe power. Reliability is key in any HDI tuning remap when considering tuning your automobile.
The stage 1 remap for the Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 produces 203 BHP and a substantial torque increase to 440Nm. The torque delivery is smooth and consistent, and the top end power is certain to impress.
If you’re inclined towards DIY, you can use Dimsport MyGenius, available in our webshop, to program over OBD. Simply connect to the OBD port, retrieve the original data, forward it to us, and we will generate your remapped software. Upon receiving the remapped software, you just need to program it onto the ECU, ideally using a battery stabiliser to prevent voltage drop during programming.
This remap has been tested and developed for the automatic gearbox, and it’s confirmed to be safe and without adverse effects on the auto box. If you desire a top-quality remap at a competitive price, HDI tuning is your go-to, ensuring that your car drives perfectly with calibrations for a more robust engine while prioritising reliability and pleasure in driving.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 180 BHP engine:
Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read herePlease note that not all tools support 6.2C over OBD but most will be ok with 6.2A.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!