Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
Should you be exploring the option of remapping your Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 engine, you’re exactly where you need to be. Our expertly designed HDI Tuning software remap, tailored for the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU, is developed in-house using precision tuning techniques.
This Delphi DCM6.2 ECU model is multifaceted, featuring several layers of torque monitoring. We carry out a plethora of complex reverse calculations to ensure adherence to all advanced software and reverse protection maps. What’s the impact for you? Properly adjusting the ECU’s torque model ensures ideal driveability, delivering progressive and secure power. When considering tuning your car, the reliability that an HDI tuning remap brings is vital.
The stage 1 remap for the Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 boosts the power to 203 BHP and the torque to a thrilling 440Nm. You’ll find the torque delivery consistent and the top-end power absolutely captivating.
For those inclined towards DIY, Dimsport MyGenius is available for OBD programming in our webshop. Simply connect to the OBD port, collect the original data, forward it to us, and we’ll craft your remapped software. Once we return the remapped software, programming it back onto the ECU is easy, and we recommend using a battery stabiliser for stable voltage during the programming stage.
We have also verified that this remap, tested alongside the automatic gearbox, is safe and will not have negative effects on the auto box. If a high-quality remap at a competitive price is what you seek, HDI tuning is the ideal choice, ensuring your car performs seamlessly with calibrations developed for a more potent engine and focusing on reliability and joyous driving.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 180 BHP engine:
Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read herePlease note that not all tools support 6.2C over OBD but most will be ok with 6.2A.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!