Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
If you’ve got a Citroen Dispatch 2.0 150 BlueHDI and you’re looking for the most advanced remap then you’re in the right place. Our Stage 1 software for the Delphi DCM6.2 control system was developed in house using advanced tuning techniques and complex calculations to enable optimal power and performance whilst keeping within OEM programming standards and honouring all of the advanced software and reverse protection maps. To put it simply, this keeps the car driving perfectly like it would with factory developed calibrations for a more powerful engine and offers maximal reliability but most importantly, makes the car wonderful to drive.
The Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 150 engine with a Stage 1 remap will deliver 203BHP and a nice torque increase to 440Nm. The hardware fitted to the 150 engine is identical to the 180 engine, and this allows us to give a huge increase in power whilst remaining totally safe for the engine. We’ve also tested this with the automatic gearbox and confirm it’s safe to run and will not have any adverse effects.
This ECU will require specialist programming equipment, so we advise you to bring the car in to one of our workshops, or alternatively you can use the Dimsport MyGenius OBD programming device to program the ECU yourself from home.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!