Stage 1 (
203 BHP |
Our 2.0 BlueHDI software for the Delphi DCM6.2 control system was developed in house using advanced tuning techniques and complex calculations to enable optimal power and performance whilst keeping within OEM programming standards and honouring all of the advanced software and reverse protection maps. To put it simply, this keeps the car driving perfectly like it would with factory developed calibrations for a more powerful engine and offers maximal reliability but most importantly, makes the car wonderful to drive.
The stage 1 remap will deliver 203BHP and a nice torque increase to 440Nm. The hardware fitted to the lower powered 120 engine is identical to the 180 engine, and this allows us to give a huge increase in power whilst remaining totally safe for the engine. If you don’t want to do such a large power increase, we can also give you the 150 or 180 BHP settings.
This ECU will require specialist programming equipment, so we advise you to bring the car in to one of our workshops, or alternatively you can send the ECU in to us via our postal remapping service.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 120 BHP engine:
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 120 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read here
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!