Although it’s somewhat rare to see a Peugeot 207 fitted with the 1.6 8v 112 engine, they are out there and fortunately they respond extremely well to a stage 1 remap. We have two options of Stage 1 remap available for the Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 engine, one keeps AFR high and clean and is designed to run with the DPF and the other is designed to run with a performance exhaust system. We recommend that you keep your DPF system as this system is quite robust compared to the early DPF designs.
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 Stage 1 remap – DPF Safe (
145 BHP |
Our Stage 1 remap will take your Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 to 145 BHP and a whopping 340Nm of torque. Our stage 1 remap provides constant smooth torque through the entire rev range whilst remaining well within the safe limits of your clutch and turbo charger. The DPF system will not be affected by this remap as we keep the AFR levels similar to stock settings.
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 Stage 1+ remap with sports exhaust (
150 BHP |
The Stage 1 + remap for the Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 was designed for those who want that little bit extra and also want to run with an upgraded performance exhaust system. Peak power with this remap is 150 BHP and peak torque comes out at 350Nm making a big difference to the way your car drives.
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI 112 Stage 2 Remap With Exhaust and Intercooler (
160 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap is designed for those who are happy to add a few upgrades to get more power. The Stage 2 remap requires an upgraded front mount intercooler to be fitted, a performance downpipe and a performance exhaust. Peak power with this remap is 160 BHP and peak torque comes out at 360Nm making a big difference to the way your car drives.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Siemens SID807 or Siemens SID807EVO ECU and the 1.6 8v Euro 5 HDI engine, usually a 110, 114 or 115 BHP variant:
Peugeot 208 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
Peugeot 2008 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
Peugeot 508 1.6 e-HDI 8v 115 BHP
Peugeot Partner 1.6 8v 115 BHP, Citroen Berlingo 1.6 8v 115 BHP
Citroen C3, Citroen C3 Picasso, Citroen Picasso 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
Citroen C4, Citroen C4 Cactus, Citroen Cactus 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDI 8v 110 or 115 BHP, Citroen DS4 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP, Citroen DS5 1.6 HDI 8v 115 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the 1.6 115 variant 8v engine with the GTC1244VZ turbo built from 2011 to 2015 you can assume these figures will be correct.
Programming Methods – OBD2 or bench programming
We recommend to use only genuine tuning tools to program the Siemens SID807 and SID807EVO ECUs over OBD. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD by taking a virtual read and then offers full programming capabilities with the option to change maps whenever you choose. We have also tested the use of Kess with a virtual read and this can also successfully write the Ford SID807 ECU over OBD. Always add battery support to the vehicle to prevent a voltage drop during programming.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read here
Programming via KTAG
- Order a suitable tool such as Kess KTAG.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- The ECU must be removed from the vehicle, and then the lid can be carefully pried open and removed. The best way to do this is with 1 small flat head screw driver and one large. Carefully pry open the tabs around the ECU then gently get the larger screw driver and keep it inline with the metal support to the side. With a heat gun it will help soften the glue and the lid will come away more easily.
- Connect necessary pins to ECU connector plug.
- Connect boot pins and CNF to correct location. There are two processor types available on the SID807/SID807EVOECU; TC1796 (2MB internal flash, 2MB external flash) and TC1797 (4MB Internal flash).
- ID the ECU.
- Take a read of all memories present.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about, if you made a backup of all memories you’re extra safe in the event that something were to go wrong.
- Straighten the lid on the ECU and seal with a little silicone.
- Refit the ECU and start the engine.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!