The Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI 130 Engine comes fitted with a very advanced Bosch MD1 tuning protected ECU. There are many levels of tuning protection in this ECU but our advanced programming equipment and bespoke tuning software can overcome all of this safely, best of all we can bench program this ECU without needing to open or dismantle the ECU.
Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI 130 Stage 1 Remap (
150 BHP |
We’ve been working hard to bring to you the latest and most advanced remap available for the Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 DV5RC BlueHDI Engine. Our Stage 1 remap will safely take peak power to 150 BHP and peak torque will be an exciting 330Nm with a smooth and consistent torque curve.
The Citroen C4 Picasso 1.5 BlueHDI 130 engine comes fitted with a fourth generation Garrett GTD1244 turbo charger which delivers great spool up characteristics, brilliant top end power and is a very strong and reliable turbo. We keep turbo pressure well within the safe range for this turbo so you don’t need to worry about reduced reliability when remapping your engine (we like the GTD12 turbo so much that we actually retro fit it to older variants of the 1.6 HDI engine).
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!