The Vauxhall Zafira D 1.5 BlueHDI 100 is equipped with a sophisticated Bosch MD1 ECU, purpose-built to protect against unauthorized tuning. However, our state-of-the-art programming tools and tailored software can effectively adjust this ECU without requiring physical disassembly.
Stage 1 Remap for Vauxhall Zafira D 1.5 BlueHDI 100 (
130 BHP |
We’ve been focused on delivering the latest and most advanced remaps for the Vauxhall Zafira D 1.5 DV5RD BlueHDI Engine. With our Stage 1 remap, we safely boost your peak power to 130 BHP and achieve an exciting peak torque of 300Nm, all while maintaining a smooth and consistent torque curve. This remap is meticulously designed to ensure your Vauxhall Zafira D 1.5 BlueHDI 100 provides excellent drivability and reliability.
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!