The Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 BlueHDI 100 is equipped with a highly sophisticated Bosch MD1 tuning-protected ECU. While this ECU features multiple layers of tuning security, our advanced programming tools and custom tuning software can safely bypass these safeguards. Importantly, we can reprogram this ECU without the need for physical disassembly. Depending on your choice of workshop, we currently utilize Bitbox, Trasdata, Autotuner, or Flex for programming the MD1CS003 ECUs.
Stage 1 Remap for Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 BlueHDI 100 (
130 BHP |
We have invested significant effort to offer you the latest and most advanced remap for the Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 DV5RD BlueHDI Engine. Our Stage 1 remap effectively increases your peak power to 130 BHP, providing an exciting peak torque of 300Nm with a consistently smooth torque curve.
This remap is meticulously tailored to match the factory settings of the 130 BHP variant, ensuring exceptional drivability and reliability for your Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 BlueHDI 100.
Programming Methods – bench programming
The Bosch MD1 ECU can be programmed using Bitbox and a Scanmatik 2 device.
Programming via Bench service mode over CAN with Bitbox
This is our preferred way to program. The ECU must be removed, but there is no need to open the ECU and risk damage. A full backup can be made of both the EEPROM and the internal flash memories.
- Order a Scanmatik 2 Pro J2534 programming device and a Bitbox dongle with the MD1 license.
- Remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect specified wires to ECU plug connector.
- ID the ECU.
- Read the ECU memories.
- Email software to HDI Tuning.
- Wait for us to prepare your remap and return it back to you.
- Program the remap to the ECU using the same method taken to read the ECU.
- Refit the ECU, check engine starts.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!