Peugeot 208 1.4 HDI 70 Stage 1 Remap (
92 BHP |
Our Stage 1 remap will take your Peugeot 208 1.4 HDI 70 to 92BHP and 206Nm. Our stage 1 remap provides constant smooth torque through the entire rev range whilst remaining well within the safe limits of your clutch and turbo charger.
The DPF system will not be affected by this remap as we remain well within stock air fuel ratios to promote a clean sootless burn.
Peugeot 208 1.4 HDI 70 Stage 2 Remap (
112 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap requires your car to be fitted with an intercooler. On most variants of the EU 5 engine this is already fitted, but if not then you will need to add one. The stage 2 remap will run slightly more boost pressure allowing for more fuelling to match and hence more torque and peak BHP output.
This engine comes with a TD02 turbo which is the same as the 1.6 HDI, so we can easily push for more power without over straining the turbo.
- Online remap £150;
- Postal remap £200;
Programming Methods – OBD2 or bench programming
We recommend to use only genuine tuning tools to program the EDC17C10 over OBD. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD by taking a virtual read and then offers full programming capabilities with the option to change maps whenever you choose. We have also tested the use of Kess with a virtual read and this can also successfully write the ECU over OBD. Always add battery support to the vehicle to prevent a voltage drop during programming.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read here
Programming via OBD EDC17C10
- Obtain a suitable programming tool. We recommend Dimsport MyGenius if you want to program over OBD.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during working days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!