Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 1 Remap (
190 BHP |
The Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 150 BHP model comes equipped with the capable DW10DTED4 Euro 5 engine. This engine is known for its solid performance and torque, but in larger vehicles like the C5, it can benefit from a bit more power. The encouraging aspect is that this 150BHP engine is identical in build to the more powerful 163BHP DW10CTED4, with the same turbo and injectors. The only variance is in the software of the ECU.
This is good news as it allows for a substantial and safe increase in power through a simple ECU remap procedure.
Our remap for the Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 150 engine was developed in-house by our lead HDI Tuning development engineer and is exclusive to our company. With this Stage 1 Remap, your car’s power will soar to 190BHP, coupled with a significant rise in mid-range torque to 420Nm. We focus our remap to enhance power while maintaining the utmost reliability, essential for a daily drive.
The torque distribution after the remap is smooth, unyielding, and thoroughly satisfying, giving your car a new lease of life. Moreover, when you normalize your driving post-remap, you may even notice a modest increase in fuel economy.
For vehicles with an Automatic transmission, our full torque Stage 1 remap has been proven safe and reliable. If you prefer, we can also offer a version with marginally reduced torque.
For those who are keen on programming the ECU themselves, the Dimsport MyGenius OBD programmer tool, available through our webshop, is an excellent choice. Alternatively, bring your car to our workshop for a professional touch – check our ‘locations’ tab for details.
Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 150 Stage 2 Remap with Performance Exhaust (
210 BHP |
The Stage 2 remap for the Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 150 engine was designed to run with an intercooler upgrade, and a free-flowing straight through style exhaust system. This remap delivers some extra top end power for those looking for that little bit extra. The exhaust work is important for this higher power remap, you likely won’t achieve the full power of this stage 2 remap without the additional exhaust work. It’s an option to increase the exhaust bore from the DPF onwards or to use a sports DPF and this will keep the vehicle road legal. With 440Nm of torque and 210+ BHP you’re going to notice a big performance gain when running this remap.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 3.5 ECU is fast and reliable to program directly over OBD, there is no need to remove the ECU.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM3.5
- Obtain a suitable programming tool; we recommend to use Dimsport MyGenius, you can also use Kess V2.
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to email@example.com along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process. If you encounter any problems we can fix the ECU for you so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!