Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 Stage 1 remap (
203 BHP |
Thinking of remapping your Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 engine? Then you’re at the perfect location. Crafted in house, our HDI Tuning software remap for the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU uses refined tuning techniques. This sophisticated ECU model has numerous layers of torque monitoring, necessitating us to carry out several complex reverse calculations. This ensures all advanced software and reverse protection maps are in compliance. What is the implication for you? When correctly adjusting the torque model in the ECU, optimal driveability is ensured, providing progressive and secure power.
The stage 1 remap for the Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 pushes power to 203 BHP and lifts torque to an exciting 440Nm. The consistent torque delivery and top end power are sure to impress.
For DIY enthusiasts, Dimsport MyGenius can be used for OBD programming and is available in our webshop. Connect to the OBD port, acquire the original data, send it our way, and we’ll fine-tune your remapped software. Once we dispatch the remapped software, simply program it back onto the ECU, with a battery stabiliser recommended for steady voltage during programming.
This remap has been tested and developed with the automatic gearbox, ensuring it is safe and won’t have adverse impacts on the auto box. If a quality remap at an attractive price point is your goal, HDI tuning is your choice, ensuring flawless driving with factory styled calibrations for a more powerful engine, prioritising reliability and driving enjoyment.
Which vehicles are covered?
The power figures quoted on this page are applicable to the following vehicle models if fitted with the Delphi DCM6.2 ECU and has the 180 BHP engine:
Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 508 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Expert 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Peugeot Boxer 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS4 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen C5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen DS5 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Dispatch 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Relay 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
Citroen Jumper 2.0 BlueHDI 180 BHP
If your vehicle is not listed directly but you have the Delphi DCM6.2A or DCM6.2C ECU fitted you can assume these figures can also be achieved on your vehicle.
Programming Methods – OBD2
The Delphi DCM 6.2 ECU is reliable to program directly over OBD using genuine tools (no clones), there is no need to remove the ECU. Dimsport MyGenius is able to do this over OBD.
Recommended programming method:
Program over OBD using the Dimsport MyGenius standalone tool
The Dimsport MyGenius tool is the safest, easiest and most reliable way to program your ECU from home. Simply connect to the OBD port and let the tool do the work, no need to remove your ECU or bench program for most ECU types. For more information have a read herePlease note that not all tools support 6.2C over OBD but most will be ok with 6.2A.
Programming via OBD Delphi DCM6.2
- Obtain a suitable programming tool, we recommend Combiloader, Bitbox, or any genuine tuning tool such as Kess V2 Kess V3
- Install the tool to a reliable laptop.
- Connect to the OBD port of your car, make sure you have backup chargers to the vehicle battery and the laptop battery.
- ID the ECU and then take a read of the ECUs flash memory.
- Email the software to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the remap you require.
- Send payment through our webshop.
- We will modify the software and send back to you. This normally takes less than 2 to 3 hours during work days.
- Using the same tool, ID then write to the ECU. This will overwrite the ECUs flash memory, it’s important not to interrupt the process.
- Let your engine warm up and then take the car for a spin, enjoy the extra power!