If you don't want to carry out the programming work yourself, and it's too far to drive to our workshop, you can send us your ECU in the post so that we can program the remapped software on to it. This option is available for Bosch EDC15-EDC16-EDC17, Siemens Sid801-SID802-SID803-SID804-SID805-SID806-SID807, Delphi DCM3.5
Important: Please read the instructions here in full and contact us to check availability before sending your ECU
To use this service all you need to do is:
1. Remove the ECU from your vehicle:
- Make sure key is removed from ignition, wait for all systems to shut down and all buzzing noises to stop.
- Unclip ECU plugs and remove ECU from vehicle. Remove the backing tray as this increases postage costs at both ends and adds unnecessary bulk to the parcel.
2. Package and Post the ECU to the HDI Tuning:
- Take a photograph of the label of your ECU, although it's very unlikely that it will get lost in the mail, a photo will help us to replace quickly with the correct unit.
- Package the ECU in a little bubble wrap and protect it with a small cardboard box or a Jiffy bag. Don't overdo the packaging because it won't fit in to our parcel box, try to keep it reasonable.
- In the parcel, be sure to include a detailed note to let us know which remap you're after and any other options such as DPF or EGR removal.
- Important: Include a return address label ready to be attached to your parcel, also include a note with your name and the remap you require.
3. Send the correct payment using our webshop
4. Drop us an email to let us know when to expect your parcel, then sit back and relax:
- If you send using DPD we will be given an exact delivery slot which helps to speed things up. As soon as we receive your ECU, we will remap it, and send it back to you using first class recorded delivery. It is important that a note is included with all details of the remap required and the return address as on some days we can get multiple ECUs delivered, it can be hard to track down the owner of an ECU if we don't have a note included with the parcel.
Please always get in touch before sending your ECU to make sure we are available to carry out the work on firstname.lastname@example.org for customers in Europe it will be faster to send the ECU to the Netherlands.
UK Address: Vinny Ware, 9 Saint Andrews Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL29 6DL, United Kingdom - email@example.com
Netherlands Address: Steven Lewis, Stadswaardenlaan 87, Arnhem, Gelderland, 6833 LN, Netherlands. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Took my 306 here today that required more power 😇🙈 all I can say is what a fantastic job he has done. the car has so much more power 😍. He also diagnosed issues that I wouldn't have found. thank you for your 5* service. highly recommended.
I had my peugeot 207 90 HDI mapped for VNT turbo by Steve. The car runs faultless and moves pretty quick. The online service it s very fast, comprehensive and at the right price!
Had my Peugeot 307 136bhp remapped to 170bhp using a BDM100 tool and the online remap service - files were sent back to me the same day which I was very impressed by. Support/service throughout the whole process was excellent, including the DIY guides on how to read/write the files from the ECU. My antipollution system warnings are now a thing of the past and the map itself is great - the car pulls hard right up to the redline now, it's like a totally different engine and I'm quite surprised by how fast the car is now. Well worth the money, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HDI Tuning.
Great fast service, very knowledgeable, my ds3 1.6 diesel runs so much smoother and faster after it’s remap. Highly recommend this company.
What can I say. I had my 307 90hdi tuned by Ste and he’s done an amazing job it literally means just that.he has brought a whole new meaning to a new lease of life my 307 has never felt this good from 90bhp to just over 125bhp at 275Nm it has become a new animal I would highly recommend he to any one who needs there HDI engine kicking up a notch. 5* service and not to mention he managed to booked me in with in less then a weeks notice. Thanks again mate will be happy to do business again :)
Just had my 206 1.6 hdi remapped with the egr and dpf delete and it's made one hell of a difference. Having egr issues before hand has made the remap even more of an improvement. I defintly recommend HDI Tuning as Steve is great at responding to emails and has given me brilliant advice on what to do to ensure the remap works as it should. Thanks again Steve you have defintly left me with a big grin on my face and wanting to drive the car at every given opportunity.
Remap done by Steve. On hand advice and a wealth of knowledge. Put simple the guy knows his S#*T. After remap had an unrelated fault and Steve was able to diagnose over the phone and it cost me a fiver to fix myself (actually about 50p of vac pipe) but I got plenty left. Cheers HDI Tuning.
Peugeot Expert 90bhp (sluggish), remapped with a Stage 1 Ecu 120bhp (lively). After numerous emails and phone calls to Steve about questions on the Stage 1 Remap I was always put to ease by Steve's quick response, reassurance and honesty. I cannot add anymore to Steve's attitude and personality towards his customers than what everyone has already written. Now after installing the remapped ecu the van started up as normal and everything ran as normal. I took it down the bypass and it just felt a lot lively and lighter.
Had a 1.6D 2011 Volvo S80 throwing up errors from turbo and EGR valve. Car was way down on power and economy. Left it with HDI Tuning for a few days for some work and a remap and the car is more powerful and more efficient than ever before! Previously it would stick around 50MPG on runs of 70-75 mph, now it has just managed over 1000kms to a tank and an average of 58.1MPG. The car has good pull through all gears and emissions do not appear to have changed at all. Delighted with the results!
Steven is a top chap. Sent the files for my Suzuki Vitara via email and totally transformed the jeep. More torque across the whole rev range and gained about 10 mph on top speed. Total value for money. My brother in law is now ordering the same service the day I done mine! 5 star service and 5 star MAP. Thanks again Steven :-)